Children's Ministry Page
Laughing & Learning Together
Every Sunday Morning our children
take part in a special time of ministry
as they are learning together about
the basics of our faith through
reflection on the scriptures for the day.
Timeless truth is captured in a form
young minds can grasp and we are helping
our children to unpack and understand
what God's Word means to them.
JOIN IN THIS SUNDAY!!
Christian things for Kids to do
Rainy Days? Are the Kids bored? Check out the site above.
You can find great things things to do including: Stories, Games,
Coloring pages, Video's etc.
Things I've learned from my children
(honest & no kidding):
The following came from an anonymous Mother in Austin, Texas
1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.
house 4 inches deep.
2. If you spray hairspray on dust bunnies and run over them with
roller blades, they can ignite.
3. A 3-year olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded
4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not
strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman
underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however,
if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of
a 20x20 ft. room.
5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.
When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball
up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit
a baseball a long way.
6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball
hit by a ceiling fan.
7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's
already too late.
8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though
a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
10. Certain LEGOs will pass through the digestive tract of a
11. Playdough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12. Superglue is forever.
13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you
still can't walk on water.
14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
15. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV
commercials show they do.
16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic
toys do not like ovens.
20. The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute
21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make
22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24. The mind of a 6-year old is wonderful.
HE IS NOT HERE! HE IS RISEN!!
The season of Eastertide
The days and weeks after Jesus
rose from the grave were filled
with wonder and surprise for all
His followers. This was something
entirely NEW - A Man coming back
from the grave.
Jesus appeared to His followers
in all kinds of settings. In locked
rooms, on roads and mountaintops,
at the seaside making breakfast.
And he appeared to all manner of
people: frightened and disbelieving
though some were; all were actually
to some degree, they were all con-
vinced in the end that this NEW
THING had actually taken place
and changed things in their lives
and on Planet Earth forever!!
Come during Eastertide as we
explore ways in which people
we know and love have come to
know this Living Jesus, TODAY!
ALLELUIA !! HE IS RISEN!
HE IS RISEN, INDEED !!